Monday 9 July 2012

Poovar island a piece of paradise


Poovar is an island located thirty kilometers away from the state capital of Trivandrum. So it is easily approachable. Poovar Island resort is the only resort in the area with beach on one side and backwaters on the other. Poovar Island can be approached from the mainland by taking a short boat ride from the town of Poovar. This place is ideal for honeymooning couples.  

Poovar Island is enveloped in the serene backwaters of Kerala. It is flanked by the Arabian Sea on the east and the majestic Western Ghats towards the west. Swaying coconut palms, beautiful golden sands and the ultramarine backwaters add to the lustre of the place. Beautiful crimson sunsets and lush green vegetation give the place a paradise like look. It is an ideal getaway for a quiet holiday in natural surroundings. For accommodation you have the choice between floating cottages and land cottages. You could also enjoy a boating cruise along the palm-fringed shores of the backwaters.

If you wish to focus on a feeling of well-being go for the Ayurvedic treatments that will help you relax and rejuvenate. You can experience a touch of luxury with a combination of therapies to enjoy the best of the Ayurvedic spas that are present in Poovar. The Ayurveda spas in Poovar are the best known in Kerala and India.  The Poovar Island is close to popular beaches of Kerala like the Kovalam beach. In Poovar you can see the blue sea meeting the green backwaters and relish a slice of paradise as you look at the serene waters. Get rid of all your stress, tension, and deadline pressures and relax to the sound of the lilting waters. This is the place to lose yourself and recreate the best moments of your life. Poovar Island is a truly out of this world experience. 

1 comment:

  1. I got my Club Mahindra Membership as a gift from my father-in-law. He is a retired gentleman and he got this call from Club Mahindra through an online survey that he had filled. He found that the EMIs were really low and it was a reasonable deal, what with the 42 beautiful destinations where Club Mahindra has a resort and you can visit. They also have tie-ups with 6500 RCI affiliated resorts. I found that the EMIS were really low and thanked my father-in-law for the wonderful gift. I went to Poovar island resort with my membership. I had read many Club Mahindra complaints and negative Club Mahindra but I have had the membership for the past three years and have had no cause to complain.
    I went to the Poovar Island resort with my wife. I was there from 27th May to 2nd June and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The food served was good and had a lot of variety. There were many interesting preparations cooked in coconut gravy. We took a floating cottage, everyday the sight of flowing water is just beautiful. The resort staff is very good. We also went to their Ayurvedic spa. It is worth a visit. I loved my visit to the Poovar island.

    ReplyDelete